Cost of living comparison between Rajahmundry, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10117 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,479 (₨34,389) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)