Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10407 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,996 (₨38,398) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (38 minutes ago)