Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.877 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 80% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,624 (2,996 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)