Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,385 (4,001 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)