Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,216 (28,077 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)