Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,002 (28,529 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)