Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,198 (24,896 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)