Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,663 ($2,278) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)