Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38552 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,646 (ARS $25,020) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (43 minutes ago)