Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,482 (Q12,083) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (37 minutes ago)