Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,514 (Q10,281) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)