Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05431 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,743 (₨197,813) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)