Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33872 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,161 (Mex$ 53,618) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)