Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34754 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,749 (Mex$ 39,561) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)