Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.611 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元47,679 (NZ$10,341) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)