Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,259 (NZ$9,899) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)