Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.952 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元49,883 (NZ$10,073) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元36,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (41 minutes ago)