Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47389 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,153 (R 21,426) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)