Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49458 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,035 (R 14,224) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)