Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.075 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,709 (C$3,489) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)