Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.246 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,568 (C$5,065) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)