Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,497 (﷼ 42,789,610) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)