Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,600 in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)