Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Aksu, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,700 (﷼ 78,235,253) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,440 (about 2 hours ago)