Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,902 (﷼ 128,855,938) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)