Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,694 (﷼ 109,284,869) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)