Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00765 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,716 (15,654,341 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元93,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (32 minutes ago)