Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aksu, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00764 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元109,559 (14,333,941 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元93,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)