Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00735 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元100,781 (13,705,907 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)