Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元84,585 (11,499,833 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元68,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)