Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,866 (Bs 5,822) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)