Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元0.46 (Bs 4,920) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元0.41 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)