Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.677 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,429 (Bs 5,068) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (39 minutes ago)