Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22677 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,865 ($U114,059) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)