Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01027 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,100 (CH$1,762,631) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)