Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,062 (CH$1,843,820) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)