Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.021 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 (S/. 1,546) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)