Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,273 (S/. 3,064) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)