Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,557 (S/. 2,213) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)