Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.096 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,563 (S/. 2,177) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)