Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.111 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,176 (S/. 1,504) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)