Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,961 (20,407 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)