Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,821 (21,057 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)