Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31799 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,902 (Mex$ 65,733) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)