Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13340 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,773 (Php50,770) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)