Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13725 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,064 (Php29,610) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)