Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14024 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,372 (Php24,046) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)