Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32133 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,784 (Mex$ 58,457) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)