Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33835 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,317 (Mex$ 54,135) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)