Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36959 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,604 (Mex$ 42,220) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)