Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.992 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,227 (S/. 4,633) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)