Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,328 (S/. 5,043) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)