Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.124 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,869 (S/. 7,942) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)