Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,242 ($4,808) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)