Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,133 ($3,063) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)