Cost of living comparison between Providence, Rhode Island, United States and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,887 ($4,565) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)