Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,916 (€2,571) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)