Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,274 (€1,701) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)