Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,708 (€1,404) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (43 minutes ago)