Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,038 (€2,451) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)