Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,009 (€2,445) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 1 hour ago)