Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,629 (R$ 8,862) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)