Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.997 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,916 (R$ 4,466) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)