Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,333 (R$ 5,864) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)