Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,126 (R$ 9,100) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)