Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,526 (R$ 10,250) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)