Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06781 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,658 (260,415 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)