Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07152 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,240 (310,938 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)