Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27307 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,045 (88,052 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)