Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27513 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,830 (72,076 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)