Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29210 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,905 (68,146 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)