Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,304 (10,388 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (35 minutes ago)