Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,520 (8,849 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)