Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36631 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,752 (Mex$ 7,513) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)