Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,219 ($b3,222) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)