Cost of living comparison between Posadas, Argentina and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.44338 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,845 (ARS $10,926) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)