Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,113 ($917) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)