Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.377 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,923 ($1,086) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)