Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,660 ($388) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)