Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.821 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,745 (R$ 7,000) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)