Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,801 (R$ 8,943) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (36 minutes ago)