Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,351 (R$ 7,109) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)