Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,902 (R$ 6,344) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)