Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,194 (R$ 5,197) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)