Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,392 (R$ 8,643) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)