Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,486 (R$ 8,318) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)