Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,152 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元101,680 ($14,777) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)