Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37784 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,991 (E£ 7,916) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)