Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,304 (E£ 4,326) in Port Said to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)