Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.43582 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,142 (E£ 7,209) in Port Said to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)