Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,173 (33,184 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)