Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,221 (14,982 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)