Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,295 (36,199 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (23 minutes ago)