Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.098 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元80,030 (38,155 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)