Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19258 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,673 (₨117,731) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)