Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,220 (R 42,369) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)