Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49917 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,154 (R 38,373) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)