Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10744 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元68,486 (637,446 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元49,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)