Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10151 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元110,048 (1,084,134 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)