Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10757 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元117,615 (1,093,372 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)