Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,275 (€2,375) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)