Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,706 (€2,034) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)