Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.403 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,481 (£3,152) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (43 minutes ago)