Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,235 (Rp 18,120,673) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)