Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,898 (Rp 16,463,109) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)