Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,677 (R$ 4,565) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)