Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,346 (R$ 4,761) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)