Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,834 (R$ 8,381) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)